10.89lb Walleye caught by Dean & Vic Guarino in 2011!
Since 2007, the Minaki Walleye Classic has strived to be one of Northwestern Ontario's premier Walleye tournaments. Angler's compete for over $30,000 in cash and prizes over a two day event.
- 2013 will be the 7th Annual Event!
- Two day tournament held on July 6th & 7th, 2013.
- Rules meeting starts at 6:00pm Friday July 5th, 2013 at the Minaki Community Centre
- Lund Boats is a key sponsor
- $10,000 1st place prize! (based on 70 teams)
- Contact JP Kennedy for any additional information
Use Google Maps to get to Minaki from where you are! (Click and Drag the map)
- Minaki is Located 44 kms north of Kenora on Highway 596.
- Highway 596 is a paved highway.
- Minaki is a two and a half hour drive from Winnipeg.